Deleting the organization hub from search engines

Jump to solution
11-17-2020 12:12 AM
farheenkhanum
New Contributor

How can I delete the web link of the organization hub from the web? Or is there any way to make it offline which will not show to the public?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

@farheenkhanumHub does not yet support editing meta tags, which would be needed to give you the desired effect. However, if you simply want to prevent the general public from seeing your site or content, we recommend making your site private (and any content that you share to the site).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Hub currently doesn't provide settings for preventing the organization-level hub from being indexed or specific SEO configurations. Are you looking to hide organizations from search engines while still allowing for discovery of specific sites? If so, this is a good idea and I will add it to our backlog. However if you have specifics requests you should submit an enhancement request through support.

farheenkhanum
New Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I want to hide it from search engines. I will be looking forward to the solution. Thank you.

0 Kudos
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

@farheenkhanumHub does not yet support editing meta tags, which would be needed to give you the desired effect. However, if you simply want to prevent the general public from seeing your site or content, we recommend making your site private (and any content that you share to the site).

0 Kudos