Data downloads measuring by G Analytics stopped

Jump to solution
09-30-2021 04:41 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am dealing with an issue of Google Analytics measuring datasets downloads in ArcGIS Hub. 

I wanted to get the number of all datasets downloads since we have launched our datahub.brno.cz site, but since May there is no measured number of downloads. 

Downloads was accessible through GA in the Behaviour --> Event section. But since May/June its empty (see pic ga attached). Other GA stats (visitors, users) works fine. 

Does anyone have an idea how to get those data? Does it relate with this https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-hub/national-government/hub-downloads-the-next-gene... ?? 

Thanks in advance

Martin

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
MattJinman
New Contributor II

Hi Martin, 

You are in the the correct location, but you need to go into Top Events and then into Engagement. This will show you how many downloads you have.

Thanks

Matt

View solution in original post

BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

@Anonymous User you may be interested in this post from yesterday. You'll find download format is listed in the details custom dimension.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MattJinman
New Contributor II

Hi Martin, 

You are in the the correct location, but you need to go into Top Events and then into Engagement. This will show you how many downloads you have.

Thanks

Matt

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome, many many thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Matt, Do you have also an advice how to get structure of used data format? Previously I get zip, csv, geojson, fgdb ...etc ...but this structure is missing in engagement section 

MattJinman
New Contributor II

Hi Martin, I'm afraid I don't I can get to see what items were downloaded but that's about it. Not down to the .zip, .fgdb etc.....

0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

@Anonymous User you may be interested in this post from yesterday. You'll find download format is listed in the details custom dimension.