Custom Font ArcGIS Site Pages

05-20-2021 01:17 PM
AdminAccount2
Occasional Contributor II

Is it possible to change the Base & Heading fonts used in Site pages as shown below to a custom font?

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-hub/announcements/new-ways-to-add-and-format-text-o...

This blog post outlines the procedure for using a custom font that's hosted on Google Fonts, but the proprietary custom font my organization is using is not going to be hosted on Google Fonts. 

I tried adding the URL pointing to a directory on our portal like .../css/fonts/mycustomfont - but that does not seem to be working. Does it HAVE to be hosted on Google Fonts?

What's the correct URL syntax for a custom font Base & Header font NOT hosted on Google Fonts?What's the correct URL syntax for a custom font Base & Header font NOT hosted on Google Fonts?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi @AdminAccount2 - ArcGIS Hub currently only supports custom fonts from Google Fonts, I've added your request to our backlog for future consideration.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know if it´s possible to use Google Fonts to customize the font on the list elements in ArcGIS Dashboards ? And if it´s possible do you know where can I find some documentation to do it?

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2

Thanks for the reply Brian. It would great if this functionality could be added, doesn't seem like a big lift.

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2
0 Kudos
KatiePhillips1870
New Contributor III

Our organization also uses custom fonts and it would be a great feature if we could upload those fonts to use in Hub. 

0 Kudos