ArcGIS Hub Premium - how to review updates to a site before going live

Jump to solution
02-13-2020 04:53 PM
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

Just after any information or tips on how best to manage the internal review process of a public-facing Hub site. Is there a staging / QC version (or similar) that can be reviewed by all stakeholders before promoting to 'live'? Or once you save your updates that's it?

We need our Public Affairs team to approve updates but I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is. My experience is with Hub Basic, though we are planning to move to Hub Premium and this will be a critical process.

Thanks, Jamie.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today the best way to do this is to take a clone, show the clone to stakeholders, and then move the URL from the old site to the new one by either deleting the site from Hub or by changing the URL of the old site to something else.

It's on our backlog to implement a versioning / publishing system which I think would help with this sort of request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today the best way to do this is to take a clone, show the clone to stakeholders, and then move the URL from the old site to the new one by either deleting the site from Hub or by changing the URL of the old site to something else.

It's on our backlog to implement a versioning / publishing system which I think would help with this sort of request.

JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for the info Graham. I'll do that. Look forward to seeing the versioning/publishing system when it comes out.

Jamie.

0 Kudos