Where is the "Key file" ?

03-09-2017 05:06 AM
Tor_EgilRefsahl
New Contributor

So I have freshly installed GeoEvent extension to a ArcGIS 10.5 Server with some registered ArcGIS server connections. One of the connections require username and password. When I try to use that (successfully added) server connection in a field enricher, this error can be found in the stacktrace.. (slightly cut for readability)

com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection

Key file does not exist. java.lang.Exception: Key file does not exist. at com.esri.ges.security.cryptography.internal.GeoEventServerCryptoImpl.doDecrypt(GeoEve....

com.esri.ges.processor.fieldenricher.FeatureServiceDataProvider......

com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection

Error trying to decrypt Web Tier Password.

I can also see some zookeeper issues in the log. Maybe the keyfile are stored in zookeeper and it all fails because of this?

org.apache.curator.framework.state.ConnectionStateManagerState change: RECONNECTED
com.esri.ges.fabric.internal.ZKPersistenceUtilityKeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/ff2006f0-c141-4150-8ace-d183fa6c5d59.json/ServicesCache.json org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/ff2006f0-c141-4150-8ace-d183fa6c5d59.json/ServicesCache.json at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)[23:org.apache.zookeeper.zookeeper-geoevent:3.5.0] at o
org.apache.curator.ConnectionStateConnection string changed to: EEARCGISTEST01.EIDSIVAENERGI.NO:2181

What am I missing?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlexanderBrown5
Occasional Contributor II

Tor,

Can you try resetting the password for the account you are referencing?  I see this in your errors:

.DefaultArcGISServerConnection    |     Error trying to decrypt Web Tier Password.

Your password might be utilizing a character that is not decrypted properly.

In regards to the Keyfile that is created when you installed ArcGIS Server and authorized its role as Geoevent should be:

Help

Provide the path and file name of the keycodes file that was created when you authorized ArcGIS for Server Enterprise. This file is in the \\Program Files\ESRI\License<release#>\sysgen folder on Windows or /arcgis/server/framework/runtime/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/ESRI/License<release#>/sysgen directory on Linux. If you have not already done so, authorize ArcGIS for Server to create this file.

~Alex

0 Kudos
Tor_EgilRefsahl
New Contributor

The "keycodes" file are there:

arcsdeserver,105,ec.....
svrenterprise,105,e...
svrstd,105,ecp79221...
svrstd_4,105,ecp792...
geoesvr,105,ecp5811
geoesvr_4,105,ecp58
portal2_50,105,ecp5

And the password contains only a-zA-Z0-9 nothing special at all. Instead of having the username and password I generated a long lived token and the password message is gone from the logs. So it's a workaround.

0 Kudos
Tor_EgilRefsahl
New Contributor

Okey, So I changed to token based auth, and the server connection is green under "Data Stores" in the event manager. And, I can see updates of the services every now and then (DEBUG Level at com.esri.ges.httpclient.Http). But, when I run the Field enricher it still fails (but in a new way). The field enricher must be utterly disconnected 😕

com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnectionInvalid Token com.esri.ges.core.validation.ValidationException: Invalid Token at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection.validate(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:950)[104:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.5.0] at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection.validate(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:960)[104:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.5.0] at com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection.isUseable(DefaultArcGISServerConnection.java:4529)[104:com.esri.ges.framework.datastore.agsconnection-datastore:10.5.0] at com.esri.ges.processor.fieldenricher.FeatureServiceDataProvider.onArcGISServerConnectionStatusChange(FeatureServiceDataProvider.java:290)[146:com.esri.ges.framework.processor.fieldenricher-processor:10.5.0] at com.esri.ges.manager.datastore.agsconnection.internal.ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl$1.run(ArcGISServerConnectionManagerImpl.java:493)[212:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-agsconnectionmanager:10.5.0] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_101]17. mar. 2017, 09.29.52ERROR
com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnectionArcGIS Server response validation failed. Error: Invalid Token.
0 Kudos
AlexanderBrown5
Occasional Contributor II

Tor,

Is this a single machine or multi tier machine deployment?  If single, how did you register your arcgis server address in GeoEvent's datastores? Local host, IP, or full DNS entry? 

~Alex

0 Kudos