GeoEvent Server SSL Certificate Error

10-07-2020 06:44 PM
JordanHahn
New Contributor

I recently used ArcGIS Enterprise Cloud Builder for AWS to deploy ArcGIS Enterprise Server and a standalone GeoEvent server.  During the process, I uploaded separate SSL certificates for both servers.  I can access the GeoEvent server's "ServerURL" just fine; however, every time I attempt to access the "GeoEventServerURL" I receive an "ERR_CERT_INVALID" error (while using Chrome).  In Microsoft Edge, I receive a "DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA" error.  I'm unable to advance past these errors.

Does anyone know how to fix these certificate errors?  Why does the certificate work on the ArcGIS side, but not the GeoEvent Manager (port 6143) side?

5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the certificate valid?

Is the certificate showing as valid in ArcGIS Server Manager but not GeoEvent Server Manager?

If so could try:

• Re-start the GeoEvent Server service
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Then possibly a reinstall
0 Kudos
BrettBattles1
New Contributor

We are experiencing the same issue.

We have attempted the 3 steps provided but are still getting the same ERR_CERT_INVALID error.

0 Kudos
4andy
by
New Contributor

Was this ever resolved? We are facing a similar issue. Thanks.

0 Kudos
MarcLeMoigne
New Contributor

The same issue, does anyone have a solution please? It seems that GeoEvent Server can not retrieve ArcGIS Server certificate. When we compare AGS and GeoEvent certifcates, they are differents.

MartiGSYS
New Contributor II

Same problem here, we also have different certificates for the GeoEvent Server and the ArcGIS Server, I am not sure if it's normal or they should have the same certificate both, but I hope someone can help

0 Kudos