Geoevent Manager not coming up in chrome

Jump to solution
06-05-2018 05:17 AM
MarkYerington
Occasional Contributor III

I tried to get into geoevent manager in chrome and nothing comes up.  This is the error that I am getting.

It comes up fine with internet explorer and has been working in chrome until today.

Chrome build 67.0.3396.62

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexanderBrown5
Occasional Contributor II

Mark,

We are aware of the issue.

Chrome 67 breaking Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.x and 10.4.x

Please be aware that Chrome 67 was recently released and is causing problems for older versions of Portal for ArcGIS as well as other areas. This is being tracked as BUG-000114325 for Portal for ArcGIS. Also affected is GeoEvent Manager (all versions) and the ArcGIS Data Store configuration wizard (10.6). The behavior is a blank page in the browser.

Portal for ArcGIS 10.5 and higher are not affected. Portal for ArcGIS 10.2.x is not believed to be affected.

What we're doing:

• A patch is already available for Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 that fixes this issue. Affected customers on 10.3.1 should download and install the latest security patch: https://support.esri.com/en/download/7584
  • Patches for Portal for ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4, and 10.4.1 will be created and released as soon as possible. Note: the security patch listed above is also available for 10.4.1, but that version of the patch does not fix this particular issue.
  • Patches for GeoEvent Manager across all versions will be created and released as soon as possible. 
  • A tech support KB article describing the problem and workarounds for the ArcGIS Data Store configuration wizard will be posted. We do not plan to issue a patch for this.

This problem will be resolved for GeoEvent Manager and ArcGIS Data Store in 10.6.1.

I would make sure to check:

Esri Support Downloads 

You can also utilize the patch notification executable to check for available patches:

C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\tools\patchnotification

Hope this helps!

~Alex

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrianLomas

Are you using a url ending in "geoevent/manager/login.html" ? I had this problem once and adjusting the url solved my problem. Good luck.

0 Kudos
MarkYerington

I usually just go to the application level like “geoevent/manager/” I did try to put in login.html and it pulled up the page with the same error and no login area.

Mark Yerington │GIS Systems Analyst │ GISP

Muscatine Area Geographic Information Consortium

c/o Muscatine Power & Water | 3205 Cedar Street | Muscatine, IA 52761

Office: 563.262.3316│Cell: 563.260.4525 Email: myerington@mpw.org│Web: magic-gis.com<https://magic-gis.com/>

0 Kudos
AlexanderBrown5
Occasional Contributor II

Mark,

We are aware of the issue.

Chrome 67 breaking Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.x and 10.4.x

Please be aware that Chrome 67 was recently released and is causing problems for older versions of Portal for ArcGIS as well as other areas. This is being tracked as BUG-000114325 for Portal for ArcGIS. Also affected is GeoEvent Manager (all versions) and the ArcGIS Data Store configuration wizard (10.6). The behavior is a blank page in the browser.

Portal for ArcGIS 10.5 and higher are not affected. Portal for ArcGIS 10.2.x is not believed to be affected.

What we're doing:

• A patch is already available for Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 that fixes this issue. Affected customers on 10.3.1 should download and install the latest security patch: https://support.esri.com/en/download/7584
  • Patches for Portal for ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4, and 10.4.1 will be created and released as soon as possible. Note: the security patch listed above is also available for 10.4.1, but that version of the patch does not fix this particular issue.
  • Patches for GeoEvent Manager across all versions will be created and released as soon as possible. 
  • A tech support KB article describing the problem and workarounds for the ArcGIS Data Store configuration wizard will be posted. We do not plan to issue a patch for this.

This problem will be resolved for GeoEvent Manager and ArcGIS Data Store in 10.6.1.

I would make sure to check:

Esri Support Downloads 

You can also utilize the patch notification executable to check for available patches:

C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\tools\patchnotification

Hope this helps!

~Alex

NathanKoski
New Contributor III

Alexander,

Will there be a hotfix released soon for this problem with the Geoevent Manager, or will we have to wait until 10.6.1?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
GisloketVolkerinfra
New Contributor II

Do you know if patches for 10,4 and 10.4.1 are being released soon? Many maps in our portal don't stop loading. We recommend using other browsers, but that's nog solution for the long term.. Thanks

0 Kudos