enricher on table, one to many

04-29-2014 12:15 AM
EliasLazarou
New Contributor II
Hello there,

I am using a "Poll an ArcGIS Server for features" input connector, and i would like to enrich the stream with data from another standalone table from the RBDMS. The stand-alone table is also a part of a feature service so it is available through GEP.
The issue is that the relation between the data is One to Many. One record from the stream may relate to more than one record from the table. The Field Enricher processor doesn't seem able to handle the one to many relationship. It only returns one result for every stream record. Am i missing something?

Thank you in advance,

Elias L.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RJSunderman
Esri Regular Contributor
Hello Elias -

The Field Enricher processor was designed around a one-to-one relationship where each received event can be linked to one (and only one) row/feature in a secondary enrichment table. Sorry, but I've consulted with the development team, and I don't have a ready work around to suggest.

I've entered this as an enhancement request - to extend the Field Enricher to support a one-to-many relationship with the enrichment table. We will consider this along with other product enhancements post 10.3.

Thanks -
RJ
0 Kudos
JeremyNicoletti1
New Contributor II

Has this ever been updated to allow for one-to-many joins?