IoT Motion Detector, Buzzer, Camera, Map

04-03-2019 11:35 AM
AliAjami
New Contributor II

I had one idea about motion detector mix with camera and map. I put one motion detector and when some body move in one secure area or DMZ we get alert, SMS, Email and show them on the camera with GeoEvent help and use Dashboard and base map. also you can send more information to GeoEvent and show information like GPS, Photo. I did all of this stuff together and somebody needs I can help. I was enjoin to integrated all them with each other.

I used.

• Arduino ESP8266 (Create motion detector IoT )
  • Arducam ESP8266 (IoT camera)
  • Motion Detector (  HC-SR501)
  • Buzzer 
  • LED
  • Input Json GeoEvent,
  • GeoEvent (input,output,update features)
  • Base MapStreet,
  • Alert Layer (feature).
5 Comments
DambéSANWOGOU

I need help, I wanted to know how to do real-time vehicle tracking with GeoEvent. We use Atrack brand gps, I would like to know how you made all its configurations.

AliAjami

It is depend on your GPS Tracking, GeoEvent has many different type of the input. you can send your data as Socket or Json or xml also you can create your custom input or connector. but let me explain what I did.

1- I made one motion detector with and it connected to WIFI (Local network that GeoEvent Server is exist).

2- When event gets I will send some json data that I defined on the GeoEvent 

String BodyDataTruck="[\n{\n\"geometry\": {\n\"x\": " + Logtitu +",\n\"y\":"+Latitu+" ,\n\"spatialReference\": {\n\"wkid\": 4326\n}\n},\n\"attributes\": {\n\"DateTime\":\"3/16/2019 14:25\",\n\"VehicleTrackId\":\"1000\",\n\"VehicleType\":\t\"Van\",\n\"VehicleSpeed\":\"155.00\",\n\"CameraURL\":\""+CamURL+"\" \n}\n}\n]\n";
String TruckURL = "POST /geoevent/rest/receiver/IoTRest-features-in HTTP/1.1";
Serial.println("connected");
client.println(TruckURL);
client.println("Host   ServerName:6180");
client.println("User-Agent: Arduino/1.0");
client.println("Connection: close");
client.println("Content-Type: application/json;");
client.print("Content-Length: ");
client.println(BodyDataTruck.length());
client.println();
client.println(BodyDataTruck);
Serial.println("Data Sent");

3- On the GeoEvent Server you need these 

- GeoEvent Definition

- Input Json Type

- Output Update feature

- Service

you can find all configuration of the GeoEvent on the samples that Esri published. If you need specific help or configuration please let me know.

DambéSANWOGOU

Okay, thank you for all the information. But do you have any documentation that explains how to do it step by step?

AliAjami

Sure, Please download this documents and fallow step by step all tutorial, you will establish all important Geoevent configuration with them.

https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b6a35042effd44ceab3976941d36efcf

Thank you,

DambéSANWOGOU

Ok thanks, I'll take the time to read this.