Select to view content in your preferred language

Customise Feature List Menu based on type of a feature in the FeatureList

04-14-2013 04:24 PM
VishApte
Esri Contributor
Hello all,

I have a requirement to customise Feature List menu and provide some additional options based type of feature. It seems that there is only a static event handler called FeatureListBox.CreatingFeatureListBoxMenuItems. Configuring menus using this event handler applies the changes to all features in the list. There could be different feature types in the list. e.g. when user runs "Identify" task, it can put a Pole and a Transformer into the FeatureList. I want to customise the menu based on type of feature selected. E.g. if a selected feature is "Pole", I want to replace standard "Edit" menu with custom EditAttributePage to capture pole attachments. I can see that FeatureListBox object has SelectedFeature property which seem to be set to current feature selected in the list. Is there any event handler for selection changed, like FeatureListBox.SelectedFeatureChanged? Or is there any other way? I tried FeatureListBox.CreatingMenuItems but this event never fires. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Vish
0 Kudos
0 Replies