I have a problem with loading my organisations webmap to my SAP BO Dashboard

06-17-2014 01:22 AM
ArjunKT
New Contributor
Hi all, recently I created a map using my data in a Excel sheet with ESRI add on for MS Office and uploaded as web map but when I tried to add it in to my dashboard it shows this error message .[ATTACH=CONFIG]34635[/ATTACH]

How can I resolve it?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ShirleyBaffoe
Esri Contributor
Hello Arjun,

The error message you obtained can occur due to a number of issues. Please follow the steps outlined below to help narrow down the cause of the problem:
1. Verify that the webmap was shared properly on ArcGIS online by opening the webmap using the using the ArcGIS.com map viewer.
2. The Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects software must point to the same ArcGIS organisation which the webmap was share to. You can verify this URL in the settings.js file located in <EM4BOBJ_INSTALL_DIR>/dashb/configurations/settings.js where <EM4BOBJ_INSTALL_DIR> is the location where the Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects server-side components is installed.
3. The ArcGIS account you logged in with must have correct privileges (or access rights) to access the webmap. For instance, sign in to Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects using the same organization account you used to share the map in excel and verify if you are now able to add the webmap.

Hope this helps.
Shirley
0 Kudos