Data from View does not appear on ESRI map in Dynamics CRM 2015 with Internet Explorer 11

06-17-2015 01:28 PM
DanielMaxwell1
New Contributor

Chrome works fine to display data but not Internet Explorer 11.

The only way I can see a map of push pins from a table in Dynamics CRM 2015 (has latitude and longitude fields) is to use Chrome but not Internet Explorer 11.

When I create a new map in the ESRI maps area in Dynamics CRM, I add data and choose the proper Latitude and Longitude fields (named Latitude and Longitude), but the data on the sidebar shows 0 of 0 and no data has been imported. See screen clipping attached.

It seems like something is being blocked.

It works fine in Chrome.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanielLee2
Esri Contributor

Hi Daniel,

The current release of Esri Maps for Dynamics only supports the following browsers:

-Internet Explorer 9, 10

-Chrome

-Firefox

-Safari (Mac)

You can find more detailed information on our documentation site: System requirements—Esri Maps for Dynamics CRM | ArcGIS

DanielMaxwell1
New Contributor

Well, does this mean to use the ESRI solution in Dynamics CRM our users will need to DOWNGRADE Internet Explorer to version 10?

Is there a plan to make this work with version 11 or is this reported to be a "Microsoft" issue and compatibility will not happen until Microsoft does something?

0 Kudos
DanielLee2
Esri Contributor

Daniel,

We are looking into the issue of providing support for IE11. We don't have an specific plans yet but it is something we are looking into.

0 Kudos