CRM system for recording mass comms (emails/texts)

10-22-2021 04:28 PM
littlebluepenguinnz
New Contributor II

Hi, I'm not sure where the best place to post this question is. I noticed there were a few Microsoft Dynamic questions in the Sharepoint board.

I am upgrading systems for an aerial pest control company. They have to document all their communications with land owners for their client, the local government. Some of the communications are mass texts or emails to let the land owners know that the weather is good today, so the operation will go ahead. This company then has to deliver/ provide evidence of all this communication back to the local government who they do these operations for. 

I've set up Field Maps and S123 where comms records are related back to property parcels. That works well for unique communication records. They've asked if ESRI works with any CRM systems so when mass emails or texts are sent out, they can a) be updated as a new comms record to all the parcels rather than copy and pasting one by one or b) is there a plugin similar to Salesforce where you press a button on the email and it adds itself as a new comms record?

0 Kudos
0 Replies