Can I show SharePoint data within a folder

Jump to solution
01-08-2013 02:28 AM
StivenSkoklevski
New Contributor
Hi
Im using v2.1 of the ArcGIS for SharePoint webpart and SharePoint 2010 Enterprise.

I have a SharePoint list with 2 items where I have I have entered Longitude/Latitude coordinates. One of the items is in the root and the other is in a folder.
When I edit the items the coordinates resolve correctly within the ArcGIS Location column.
However when I add the SharePoint list to a map only the item in the root is displayed. The same applies when I view the table for this layer, this is, the item in the root is displayed and not the item in the folder.

I tried creating a view that doesnt show folders in the hope this may show me both items both got the same result, this is only the item in the root.

So can I show SharePoint data that is within a folder. If so, what am I missing.
0 Kudos
12 Replies
KatherineDalton
Esri Regular Contributor
Dima and Carsten,

It is in our bug queue, but I can't say for sure if it will make this release. I've marked it as high importance since several of you have reported it and there is no workaround.

Katy
Katy Dalton | Technical Consultant
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™
0 Kudos
CarstenVock
New Contributor
Hello Katy,

any news on this bug? Will it be addressed or not? I mean it´s now over a year since it has been reported by several people. Would be nice to get a clear answer since we are still waitiiing.
If not, is it a Problem also for the JavaScript based WebApp?

Best regards
Carsten
0 Kudos
KatherineDalton
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Carsten,

I hope things are going well for you. This issue is still in our bug queue, and occurs with both the Silverlight and JavaScript-based web parts. I'll try to push to get this addressed for our 4.0 Final release, which looks like it will be later this year.

Best,

Katy
Katy Dalton | Technical Consultant
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™
0 Kudos