WebMap Labels in PowerBI

Jump to solution
02-16-2021 12:30 PM
Leandro-Zamudio
Occasional Contributor

Hi!

I'd like to ask if when I add data from ArcGIS Online to my PowerBI Dashboard as reference layers it supports labeling.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

Esri Technical Support has also logged an enhancement for this issue: ENH-000130874.

Feel free to log a case to have your account added to it, so that you can keep track of when it gets resolved. As of 2/17/21 the status is In Product Plan, meaning that the product team is working on resolving this issue.

Keep on keeping on!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Alber_Verster
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I was playing with this as well and noticed that the labels don't show in PowerBI. I set up the layers in a WebMap and added the WebMap to PowerBI and can confirm that the labels did not show. 

Doing some google searching, I came across this GeoNet conversation from 2019 where it is confirmed that the labels are not supported in PowerBI.

Here is the link to the conversation.

Regards

Alber

JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

Esri Technical Support has also logged an enhancement for this issue: ENH-000130874.

Feel free to log a case to have your account added to it, so that you can keep track of when it gets resolved. As of 2/17/21 the status is In Product Plan, meaning that the product team is working on resolving this issue.

Keep on keeping on!
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Leandro!

We're doing some work to update the mapping JS api for the maps, which will set a foundation for work like this in the future. Stay tuned for updates to come throughout the year.

Andrew