Table of contents (legenda) get duplicated everytime we change filtering.
Who's experiencing this problem too? (this problem happens only in Power BI online, not on the Power BI Desktop)
Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you able to reproduce this in another PowerBI report from another PBIX file? Could you also list out a bare bones list of how you set up the visual?
Could the ESRI team simulate this problem as posted in the post here below?
Please let us know if you need more input from our side.
Would you be able to log a case with Esri Support? I would like to test this in a more formal matter so that I can quantify my testing.
Yes, we are able to reproduce this in another Power BI PBIX file.
These are the steps I followed:
1) Copy/paste the pbix to a new and stripped it to one tab with the ArcGIS plugin
2) Activated the Layers on the ArcGIS plugin. There's only one layer on the left which is called 'Coordinates'
3) Published the Report to my workspace
4) When I open the report in Edge, I do see initially only one layer 'Coordinates'
5) Each time I select a value in a slicer on top of the tab, the 'Coordinates' layer gets duplicated and dupiclated...