ISSUE - Drive Time option ONLY showing in EDIT mode in powerBI service

11-24-2021 03:01 AM
ismaeloltra
New Contributor II

We are experiencing a problem with the Drive time option only visible in the PowerBI desktop or in EDIT mode in the powerBI service. I have attached some screenshots. We would like to know if this is a knows bug, and if it has been addressed in the next release.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@ismaeloltra  - Hello there! My name is Anthony and I am a product engineer on the ArcGIS for Power BI visual. I was looking over this issue and I would like to help out if I can!

This is actually by design. Drive time features and functionality are only available to the report author/designer. As a viewer, you will only be able to see the layer that was created by the report designer. 

Please let me know if this helps! 

0 Kudos
ismaeloltra
New Contributor II

Is it possible to allow the report viewers to use the radius feature ? what are the steps?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately is is not possible to allow this for report viewers. This is something we can consider in a future release, and we appreciate your feedback and ideas. If there is something else you'd like to see in the product, please feel free to post that here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-for-power-bi-ideas

0 Kudos