Select to view content in your preferred language

Color ramp min and max values do not change with different data selection on last update

08-31-2021 11:14 AM
LesterRodriguez
New Contributor II

With the latest upgrade to ArcGIS for PowerBi it looks like the color palette min/max values stay fixed and do not change upon different data selections within the report. Is there a way to set the symbol style in a way that min/max values, and hence the colors in the map, are adjusted automatically based on the user selection? This was the way ArcGIS was working just before the latest update.

Alternatively, is there a way to roll back to a previous ArcGIS viz version in PowerBI?

Tags (2)
13 Replies
AlekseyVershinin
New Contributor

same here, using version: 2022.4.117. @AnthonyLatini any update?

0 Kudos
NasirHussain
New Contributor

I am having same issue in 2024. It seems same bug still there for quite long time. Any update when it will get fixed? Thanks

ElizabethMaerz
New Contributor

I've also go the same issue. An update on when it will be fixed would be very helpful. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hello everyone!

I wanted to chime in on this topic since it has been open for quite some time. This isn't necessarily a bug (although it does appear that way in some cases). Because of technology restraints between our component and within Power BI, we have not been able to achieve this in the past. I know at the moment; it is quite cumbersome to make selections and not see the Legend or Table of Contents update. 

However, now that we have migrated to this new version, this particular topic is back on track for our project planning amongst the team. I will keep this thread updated and will post a blog once this has been updated/integrated. Please note that I do not have an estimated timeline for this. I know this is a very sought out feature to add to the component and have noted that in our project planning. 

Thank you everyone for your patience on this! 

0 Kudos