Power Automate ArcGIS Enterprise Connector - Premium

12-02-2022 06:18 AM
MichaelWalkerDoverDE
New Contributor

I have a workflow that is using Power Automate connector with ArcGIS Enterprise to send emails with a completed Survey123. After working out great for free with our Microsoft Office suite license (City Government) for about 5 months, Microsoft is now saying this is a Premium connector. Is this correct?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@Ismael - following up on the email I sent you regarding @MichaelWalkerDoverDE's comment. He has shared a screenshot as to where he is seeing the premium badge.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @MichaelWalkerDoverDE - I reached out to the Survey123 team who owns the connector. They shared a technical article on using the Survey123 Connector with ArcGIS Enterprise. It provides details on why you are seeing the Premium badging.

-sean
0 Kudos
Young_Clarence
New Contributor

Can you highlight where within that "How to" document the need for the Microsoft Premium license as a prerequisite is indicated? State of Maine had the same experience over the same timeline as Walker describes. 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Young_Clarence ,

I would refer to the Microsoft document on licensing for this - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq .  Unfortunately, it isn't practical to have an Power Automate webhook connector that is generic (offered in the list of preexisting connectors) for connecting to ArcGIS Enterprise as the URL of the ArcGIS Enterprise portal is a key setting of the connector.

0 Kudos
RonaldPalazzetti
New Contributor

I have been having the same problem.  Last year I had 5 flows setup to send emails when forms were submitted. Now any new flows I make won't work because they are labeled as needing a premium license.  The old flows still work though, so it is extra strange.

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

We have built an ArcGIS Enterprise Connector for Power Automate, but working through some of the usability issues on credentials and pointing to individual Enterprise instances. That being said, because it is a 3rd party connector, it would still require a full license of Power Automate.

-sean
0 Kudos