Is there a way to show basemap info in the AutoCAD Paper Space when using ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370?

Jump to solution
10-24-2019 03:27 PM
Xucan_Zhou
New Contributor

I am using ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370 Plug-in to put together some maps. My problem is there is no base map shown in the AutoCAD Paper Space. But as a landscape architect/planner I always organize drawing layout & titleblock info in the paper space, instead of model space.

Is there anything I can do to address this issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

The maps should be visible in paper space.  It is possible that if the maps are set to draw dynamically they may not be drawing in the area for which the paper space is viewing at the time.   You can set the map to display in On-Demand mode or you could extract the map as a static raster image using the EXTRACT Image option for that  map layer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

The maps should be visible in paper space.  It is possible that if the maps are set to draw dynamically they may not be drawing in the area for which the paper space is viewing at the time.   You can set the map to display in On-Demand mode or you could extract the map as a static raster image using the EXTRACT Image option for that  map layer.

Xucan_Zhou
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your quick response, Don. You have solved my problem. Really appreciate your help!

0 Kudos