Select to view content in your preferred language

Error synchronizing edits with server from AutoCAD

Jump to solution
01-12-2016 10:50 AM
RandallClark2
Occasional Contributor II

Moved from ArcGIS for Server

Update:

i  have 4 services that i am bring in to my cad document. one is polygon, one is line and two are point services.

When i add features and go to synchronize with my server i get the following message, twice

MyMapService: Errors encountered in adding features. error processing server request.

when its over it tells me that the only features that updated were to the line and polygons. the points failed to update. Oddly i can delete features tho.

anyways when i go to check the AGS logs i see the following

Message: Method failed.HRESULT = 0x80070057 : The parameter is incorrect. (more)

Tagert: Landscape/L_Site.Mapserver

Code: 100005

Method Name: GraphicFeatureServer.Add

So it seems the error only happens on my services that are point geometry.

Any thoughts?

original post:

So after adding features to my feature service layer in AutoCAD when i go to sync my edits back up to the server i get the following error

Message: Method failed.HRESULT = 0x80070057 : The parameter is incorrect. (more)

Tagert: Landscape/L_Site.Mapserver

Code: 100005

Method Name: GraphicFeatureServer.Add

Can any give some in-site as to what this means?

0 Kudos
20 Replies
AhmedElsalloul
New Contributor

I encountered the same Issue however upgrading to 10.4 is not an option for us at this time.

Another option is to turn off the visibility of the date fields in the layer control then publish the Feature Access service.

One tested feature class only contained Date fields used for editor tracking. Removing these fields in the layer control prior to publishing, worked perfectly. The fields also correctly updated in the database record.

A Second tested feature class contained 2 user input date fields and the date fields used for editor tracking. All date fields had to be removed for this to function correctly so it's not limited to just the editor tracking date fields.

Enjoy