arcgis for autocad 400 not synchronizing new feature

Jump to solution
10-20-2020 09:02 AM
WestleyNeinast
New Contributor

Ive installed the new ArcGIS for AutoCad 400 plug and have connected to my enterprise. I am having issues with synchronizing some feature service layers. I can edit and add to my feature layer in my portal and see the changes made in my sde as well as in autocad. I can edit and add to my feature layer in sde and see the changes and additions in my portal and in autocad. Now if I edit an existing feature in my feature layer and I sync the change will reflect in my portal and in my sde. However if a create or add a new line to my feature layer and sync it comes back with "ESRI_SYCHRONIZEALL Errors encountered during synchronization. If you continue, you may lose edits. Do you want to continue Yes or No:" if say yes it removes my added line completely from my project, if I say no it just stops the sync either way it doesn't create a new feature in my feature layer. Has any else run into this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarenHodge
Esri Contributor

Hi there, Westley.  This can happen, but it isn't common.  A call to our technical support is probably a good idea.  They'll be able to check out the details.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KarenHodge
Esri Contributor

Hi there, Westley.  This can happen, but it isn't common.  A call to our technical support is probably a good idea.  They'll be able to check out the details.

0 Kudos