Unable to Collect after building Form

01-25-2021 01:55 PM
AngieLangevin
New Contributor II

Error Message: This form contains unsupported data. 

I have an editable line layer in my editable offline map area. I can edit it offline by adding points, streaming and adding photos. As soon as I try to configure a form in the field maps web app, I am unable to edit the layer. After syncing the map to my form changes, I get a message when I try to collect saying "The form contains unsupported data".  

I have double checked to make sure everything meets the requirements for editing, the permissions are enabled etc. Everything should work. I created a form based on the attributes in the attribute table. I only have one form element right now. This is a simple task that should work.. I am not sure what is wrong here. 

49 Replies
Mbartkovich_ALDCNR
New Contributor

@Anonymous User I checked my troubleshooting logs and the most consistent error that I get is "Feature tiling disable." I will add you to the group for you to take a look at. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mbartkovich_ALDCNRI can't open the map you shared because I don't have access to the basemap layers. I did make a copy of the map and swapped out the basemap and I do not see the error when I go to collect a feature. I'm using the latest version of Field Maps which is 21.4. I tested both iOS and Android.

0 Kudos
Mbartkovich_ALDCNR
New Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User . The error that I get is when I try to add a new record to the related table (i.e. Report Nest Activity). Here are some screenshots.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mbartkovich_ALDCNRThanks, I see that and looked into it a bit. It appears to be something specific with that table. I actually removed the form completely causing it fall back to the editable pop-up. This causes a different error to be displayed: "Unable to Create Feature". I opened an internal issue for us to look into it more. Please don't delete delete or change the feature layers. It also causes a crash in the Android app when you try to add a related record. How was this feature service published?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mbartkovich_ALDCNRYour issue is because there are fields which have domains with the same name. This causes issues when loading the layer using the ArcGIS Runtime. Luckily there's a support article detailing how this can happen and how to fix it. In your specific case, the fields NoFledged, NoYoung, and NoAdults all have a domain named "No." - I'm guessing these were using a single domain in your geodatabase but when published they were split into separate ones per field. We're going to add extra logging to make it easier to identify issues like this in the future.

Mbartkovich_ALDCNR
New Contributor

@Anonymous User  Thank you so much! I made that correction and it worked in Field Maps with no issues. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am having the same issue described in this thread. I have tried removing the Shape_Leng and Shape_Area fields from the form and just made sure that field collector was up-to-date. I am still receiving the error when I go to collect that the form contains unsupported data. What can I do to try and resolve this? Thanks.

0 Kudos
SeanMatthews
New Contributor

Hello,

Similar problem here.  I had a working version of a data entry form in the Field Maps Mobile App.  I added a new field "ShrubCover" to the Feature Layer and to the Field Maps form. And now I get "The form contains unsupported data" error in the Mobile App.  Troubleshooting log has an entry "[FEATURE FORMS] - CollectOSUMartenSnareSet: formInfo references fields that are missing in the table: [shrubcover]"  But looking back at the Feature Layer data, ShrubCover is there.  I'm running Field Maps 22.3.0 Build 1199. Thanks in advance for any insights.

0 Kudos
RuthSpell1
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron,

I am getting the "Form contains unsupported data" error when trying to add a record to a related table in Field Maps.  This is a new problem for a layer and web map that have not had changes made to them in a long time.  The troubleshooting message from Field Maps is:  "The domain "Agency" already exists but has a conflicting definition.  Make sure the fields using the domain have the same field type."   

The related table is part of a hosted feature layer that contains a number of spatial feature layers and several related tables.  Many of the feature layers and related tables all use the Agency domain.  The feature layers and related tables were published from a single geodatabase in Pro.   I checked and found that all of the fields associated with the Agency domain are text/string fields and none of the domain lists have been edited to include new/different values.  

Any help resolving this issue would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
LayerItOn
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Same problem here. The app is up-to-date but stopped working this week. 

0 Kudos