Select to view content in your preferred language

Trimble TDC650 Field Maps App - Sign In/Sign Out Problem

Jump to solution
08-19-2024 08:47 AM
HeatherBrittonCoRD
New Contributor

I have a Trimble TDC650 device with the Field Maps app downloaded.  I log into Enterprise and enter my email address and password to gain access.  The device is shared with a crew however.  I sign out of Field Maps but when the next person opens Field Maps it does not ask for an email and password and instead logs me back in. I downloaded and set Firefox as the default browser. Doing this fixes the sign in/out problem on Samsung Galaxy tablets so I thought I would try it with the Trimble device.  It's still not working.  How do I make it so Field Maps asks for a new email login each time?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeatherBrittonCoRD
New Contributor

Thank you so much! Clearing the cache didn't work on its own but when I clear it and also choose to re-load the sign-in from the banner at the top of the Field Maps app then it works.  Have to do both steps each time we want to switch users. Weird.. but for now it lets us sign in different users so the crew is happy :).  Oh and we use a Microsoft authenticator app.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @HeatherBrittonCoRD , what is the authentication type used for your Portal? Does clearing the cache in the Browser prevent the auto-login from occurring?

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
HeatherBrittonCoRD
New Contributor

Thank you so much! Clearing the cache didn't work on its own but when I clear it and also choose to re-load the sign-in from the banner at the top of the Field Maps app then it works.  Have to do both steps each time we want to switch users. Weird.. but for now it lets us sign in different users so the crew is happy :).  Oh and we use a Microsoft authenticator app.

0 Kudos