tpk not working after Field Maps update a few weeks ago

01-12-2022 08:25 AM
JordanWhitt
New Contributor

Field Maps had an update a few weeks ago and my tpk's have since stopped working. When I click on my tpk under basemaps the app reverts to the Dark Canvas basemap that was set in the web map. Only some of the tiles seem to work i.e roads, certain polygon features. 

Previously I had followed Esri's guide to creating tpk's and everything was working perfectly.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @JordanWhitt ,

Can you confirm what platform you are seeing this on (iOS or Android)? Do you see with with an Offline map or Online? It sounds like its multiple tpks that this has happened to but please confirm this as well. Thanks

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
JordanWhitt
New Contributor

Hi Colin, 

I am on an Android device. Both the Offline and Online maps are having the same issue. Multiple tpks that were previously working are now reverting to dark canvas with partial tiles. 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

That seems odd. We should maintain stored packages through an update. I just tried side loading some tpks on 21.3 and upgraded to 21.4 and didnt see any issues. Have you plugged the device in to confirm the packages are still in the basemaps folder? Is the map you have open perhaps in a different coordinate system?

When you say Dark Canvas I assume you are referring to the esri basemap? As long as you are connected to the internet the esri basemaps in the default gallery should load in completely when selected. 

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos