Share ArcGIS Field Maps

Jump to solution
05-05-2021 09:18 AM
ChrisCarver
New Contributor II

I am the admin for our portal and AGOL environments - I've got a guy whos been trying to find out how to share his Field Maps content with others in our group, so that they can work on the same field map project together. After about a week of working with support, I have discovered that a Field Map can only be seen and edited by the owner. Does Esri have a plan to make the field maps share-able across an organization? Anyone have any tricks for collaborating the creation of a field map?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are planning to add support for editing maps that are shared into groups that support shared updates. This is scheduled to be available for our next release in June. It likely will be part of an upcoming beta/early-access release that you can join via the Early Adopter Community.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are planning to add support for editing maps that are shared into groups that support shared updates. This is scheduled to be available for our next release in June. It likely will be part of an upcoming beta/early-access release that you can join via the Early Adopter Community.

CarlisleHaworth1
New Contributor III

Was this issue implemented? I'm running into the same problem.