Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-ups in Field Maps not honouring web map setting

Jump to solution
12-10-2020 07:51 PM
MalcolmJ
Occasional Contributor II

Has anyone else had any issues with the pop-ups in the Field Maps app not honouring whats been set in the webmap?

I have a webmap in Enterprise 10.7.1 with a custom pop-up set on a layer. When I open this map in Field Maps, the pop up is just a list of attributes. Its ignoring the custom pop up completely. Anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks

32 Replies
HeatherMcCracken
Esri Contributor

Update: With the latest release of Field Maps (Nov 2022) - we have now added support for popup elements! You should now see your popup configuration honored in Field Maps.

See the "What's New in Field Maps" blog for all the details. 
https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/field-maps/field-mobility/whats-new-in-arcgis-field-maps-n...

Please let us know if you have any issues/comments or feedback.

Krocha
by
New Contributor III

Hello, this is still not the case. I have disabled pop-up on a feature layer but it still comes out in field maps when trying to click a different layer.

jalbrecht
New Contributor

I am still experiencing this issue and am using Field Maps app version 24.2.0 for Android. Any changes to the pop-up I make in Map Viewer are not reflected in Field Maps. I have to convert the pop-up in a form for the changes to come through, but then have to clear the form and reconvert the pop-up for any changes are made to in Map Viewer.

0 Kudos