Select to view content in your preferred language

My tracks unavailable on iOS

12-09-2022 10:31 AM
LoryGonzalez
New Contributor II

Hi there.

As of yesterday I've come to realize that in field maps the "my tracks" toggle is missing when using an iOS device. However, it is still available for android devices. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a setting or update that changed this?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Kohl_Haessly
New Contributor

MicrosoftTeams-image (17).png

 Here is a screenshot of my Field Maps app. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 17.2.1 

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

It looks like the My tracks card (and toggle) is not there at all. This should mean that the logged in user does not have the Location Sharing user type extension (or Tracker license). This license is provisioned as part of the Mobile Worker user type or is an add on license for any other user type.

Was the card appearing previously? I would start with ensuring you are licensed and the license is not expired. I hope this helps!

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
Kohl_Haessly
New Contributor

Kohl_Haessly_0-1705013263112.png

I was the one who enabled the Location Sharing earlier today with Admin credentials.  Do I need to have another license? 

0 Kudos
Kohl_Haessly
New Contributor

Okay I see I had to actually assign the license under the add-on licenses section. I see the toggle now. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Yep, the service and the license are separate things but can both be the root of issues in Field Maps. Glad you found it!

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos