Level of detail not shown in add offline area window

Jump to solution
01-12-2021 09:23 AM
kkoz490
New Contributor III

Hello,

Within Field Maps while creating a offline area the level of detail option is not displaying. Yesterday (1/11/2021) the option was shown however, it is not today. I have uninstalled the application and then reinstalled but have the same result. I am using the same web map during both days.

Any ideas why the level of detail is not showing?

Thank you,

Kevin

Yesterday:

kkoz490_0-1610471515602.png

Today:

kkoz490_1-1610472085316.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kkoz490
New Contributor III

The reason why the level of detail was not displaying is because of the basemap I was using. I was using the Streets basemap today. But yesterday I used the topographic basemap. Once I switched back to the topographic basemap the level of detail option displayed.

Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kkoz490
New Contributor III

The reason why the level of detail was not displaying is because of the basemap I was using. I was using the Streets basemap today. But yesterday I used the topographic basemap. Once I switched back to the topographic basemap the level of detail option displayed.

Kevin

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Just to add on to this. The Streets basemap you were using is a Vector Tiled Basemap which automatically downloads tiles at all available scales; this is why there is no scale picker when taking it offline. 

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin