Integromat - Photos/Attachments not Showing

04-11-2022 08:03 AM
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to setup an Integromat scenario and when I include the Iterator, it does not have the attachment/photos to add, so that I can include them in an email.  Am I missing something here, or why isn't this available?

ArmstKP_0-1649689386607.png

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Attachments are not supported in the Field Maps Integromat app. It only listens for added, edited, or deleted features. It does not listen for attachment changes.

When do you want the scenario to execute? There's a few workflows here:

1. Submit a feature with just attributes and geometry
  2. Add an attachment to an existing feature
  3. Submit a feature with attributes, geometry, and attachment(s)

You can probably make an additional API request with the Make an API Call module to find any attachments. We don't have any examples of this though.

Feel free to add an ArcGIS Idea for this though, it's something we considered supporting but deferred.

TerryBrockWFU
New Contributor

I would love to be able to discover if new attachments were added to a feature, and download those into Google Drive/Dropbox/S3, particularly if they could all go in their own folder associated with that feature. Exporting attachments in arcGIS is a pain, and this would make it super easy. 

LindsayMcClintock1
New Contributor

Hi, 

Is there any documentation on how to use the Make an API Call module to find attachments?

Thanks!

MT_JenAmes
New Contributor III

Has there been any update on this? Trying to set something up to pull attachments from a feature and email them, but haven't been able to find a way to do so.

0 Kudos