Select to view content in your preferred language

Floor Picker Not Working

11-10-2020 12:54 PM
LeviCecil
Regular Contributor

I have a rooms dataset that I've added LEVEL_ID and NAME_SHORT fields to per the Indoors model. This is a map service on our GIS Server. I've added these to an  AGOL map and named the layer "Levels." I also have a buildings footprints service that I've named "Facilities." I am not seeing the floor picker in Field Maps. I've tried publishing this as both map and feature services, and still can't see the floor picker. Is there other setup I need to do in order to utilize the floor picker? 

0 Kudos
15 Replies
LeviCecil
Regular Contributor

Got it, thanks! 

0 Kudos
LeviCecil
Regular Contributor

OK.  I added the VERTICAL_ORDER field and calculated values from -3 to 2 with 0 as the ground floor. This had no effect. I'm still seeing L1, instead of 1. I've attached a screenshot with the levels layer fields.

0 Kudos
LeviCecil
Regular Contributor

I found a solution to this issue. Instead of setting the lower floors with negative numbers, I made them positive. We only have a few facilities that have a 3rd floor (vertical_order 2) so level -1 becomes vertical_order 3, level -2 becomes vertical_order 4, etc. So now the default floor plan that comes up in Field Maps is the ground floor,  vertical_order  0. But this also puts the floors out of order in the floor picker, because I'm seeing the highest numbers first, and the ground floor is at the bottom.

0 Kudos
Jade_Freeman
Occasional Contributor

We're seeing a similar issue with the floor picker not being shown even though we are using the same service we use in our indoors apps that contains indoors data model compliant facilities, levels and units layers.  The service works in our Indoors apps but in Field Maps the floor picker is no longer shown.  The layer is pulled in as a map image layer.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Regular Contributor

Are you running the most recent version of Field Maps (20.2.0)?  We saw similar issues with older releases of Field Maps however they seemed to be resolved with the most recent production release.    

0 Kudos