Field Maps with Leica ZenoConnect - GNSS Metadata Problem

Jump to solution
04-26-2021 08:34 AM
NeilWinn
New Contributor

@DougMorgenthaler , @JeffShaner 

GNSS metadata fields are no longer populating in Field Maps when using Leica ZenoConnect and the appropriate settings.  It seems to be related to a recent update in Field Maps.  Is anybody else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

@NeilWinn thanks for reaching out.  Can you confirm if you're seeing this on Android or iOS, as well as which Leica receiver you're currently using?  To this point haven't been able to reproduce the scenario with GNSS metadata fields not populating with the GGO04 plus or FLX100 using the latest Field Maps versions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

@NeilWinn thanks for reaching out.  Can you confirm if you're seeing this on Android or iOS, as well as which Leica receiver you're currently using?  To this point haven't been able to reproduce the scenario with GNSS metadata fields not populating with the GGO04 plus or FLX100 using the latest Field Maps versions.

0 Kudos
NeilWinn
New Contributor

Sorry Doug.  I should have been more thorough.  I'm using and Android device with a GG04 Plus.  That said, the fields appear to be populating now.  I'm not sure what happened, maybe it was a Field Maps update.  Thanks for responding.  I'll also let Leica support know that it appears to be working now.

0 Kudos
LaurenceLanglois1
New Contributor III

I am using a GG04 and and Android tablet also. The altitude that gets logged in 'field maps' is way off, any suggestions?

The altitude displayed in Zeno Connect is correct

0 Kudos