Select to view content in your preferred language

field map designer: related records not currently supported on mobile

Jump to solution
06-28-2023 11:24 AM
L77
by
Occasional Contributor

My coworker is getting this error:

Related Records not currently supported on mobile.

L77_0-1687976291267.png

L77_1-1687976566600.png

It is my role to help her troubleshoot when she has issues. How do I know if there is an issue with her data or the field map designer tool?

In field maps she can see the related table and can edit it and the edits are syncing to her online map.

But she can't view or modify the related table in the field map designer tool. She said that it was working this morning.

I had her create a new map that only had the point layer with the related table and open it in field maps designer and it had the same error.

I'm not sure what to try next. I told her that maybe there is an issue with the tool and to wait an hour and check again then to see if it is resolved.

If you have any troubleshooting suggestions please let me know.

Also, does anyone know if there is a place where I can read about current bugs with field maps designer or field maps mobile app? We are using these tools daily now so it would be nice to look for bugs so we will know if there is something wrong with our data or something wrong with our tools.

Thank you!

21 Replies
KristalWalsh
Occasional Contributor II

@DougBrowning your input on this topic is very helpful. I think I mentioned I have been taking the traditional route with 1:1 and 1:many relates in a file geodatabase published to AGO and then forms designed in Field Maps, but having alot of errors and back and forth, also running into the fact it wouldn't handle feature to feature relates. So I'll be looking more into Survey 123 since I have only 5-6 tables. Hopefully it will be easier! Thank you! 

Kristal Walsh, Florida Fish and Wildlife
Office of Conservation Planning
tiztrain
Occasional Contributor

Does Field Maps work with multiple relationships? If it does, do you just need to create a GUID field for every table that has the cardinality of 'Many'?

0 Kudos