Select to view content in your preferred language

Data Filter in ArcGIS Field map shows limited features

Jump to solution
07-23-2023 04:17 AM
NisreenAlhindi
Occasional Contributor

Hello Dear,

I am facing an issue that is related to the data filter in the ArcGIS Field map.

I enable the data filter with a specific field, and it just shows a limited feature that reaches 2004 points!

For more clarification, please note that I have 2 fields one related to the pallet and the other related to the units each pallet contains 60 units and they were checked using a specific barcode for each pallet.

The data filter option shows the 2004 pallets not more! and when I am trying to search for the pallets using the barcode it only shows 12 units instead of 60.

The issue is reproducible in IOS and Android.F3.jpgF2.jpgF1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NisreenAlhindi
Occasional Contributor

Dears,

I opened a ticket with ESRI Support and we confirmed to log this behavior as a BUG-000160456.

However, I found a workaround that fixes the issue by creating another field "Pallet_ID2" and then calculating it from "Pallet_ID" with all the records that come after 2004 and then applying the filter on it and that's solved my issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NisreenAlhindi
Occasional Contributor

Dears,

I opened a ticket with ESRI Support and we confirmed to log this behavior as a BUG-000160456.

However, I found a workaround that fixes the issue by creating another field "Pallet_ID2" and then calculating it from "Pallet_ID" with all the records that come after 2004 and then applying the filter on it and that's solved my issue.

0 Kudos