Select to view content in your preferred language

Can't sign out completely

Jump to solution
09-05-2024 11:18 AM
EddyClark
Frequent Contributor

Trying to sign out of one account in order to sign in to a different account.  After signing out, when choosing "Sign in with ArcGIS Online" it automatically connects to the account I'd just signed out of.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @EddyClark 

It definitely can happen, but I don't see it happening very often due to field maps generally not wanting to save any credentials, but it can happen. Try giving the solution in this post a shot here:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-field-maps-questions/ios-login-issue/td-p/1137024

I tried it myself and was able to log into different accounts without issue, hopefully it does the same for you!

Cody

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @EddyClark 

What device are you using? There may be cached credentials that are assuming you are logging in with the original account. If you're using Windows, you may need to clear your credential manager of your MS account. Otherwise, you may be logged in on a browser with your AGOL credentials.

Cody

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Frequent Contributor

This is on my iPhone. Do these devices do that?

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @EddyClark 

It definitely can happen, but I don't see it happening very often due to field maps generally not wanting to save any credentials, but it can happen. Try giving the solution in this post a shot here:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-field-maps-questions/ios-login-issue/td-p/1137024

I tried it myself and was able to log into different accounts without issue, hopefully it does the same for you!

Cody

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Frequent Contributor

"Open the Settings menu > tap on "Profile" 3 times quickly to open the developer menu > Tap Sign In > Set Oauth to In App"

This was the solution.  Thank you.

0 Kudos