ArcGIS Field Maps App Kicking user off & having to reinstall app

Jump to solution
07-08-2021 07:25 AM
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

My organization is having an issue with the field maps app on IOS. It was working fine for data collection for a week or so then two days ago we got in error "Unable to submit, Invalidated token" and it kept asking us to sign in. We were unable to log in on multiple accounts,  login details were correct. To fix this we had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now it happened again, same problem, same fix. 

Anyone else having this issue or have a better fix?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

No screenshot. Field crews are trying to submit data and get the error, the map is online and hosted in AGOL.

We've updated the iPad and haven't had the issue since but it has only been a few days.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobynSnookCCB ,

Sorry you are running into this. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error? What workflows are you performing when you see this error? It sounds like you are attempting to submit edits in an online map. Are the services hosted in AGOL or Enterprise?

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

No screenshot. Field crews are trying to submit data and get the error, the map is online and hosted in AGOL.

We've updated the iPad and haven't had the issue since but it has only been a few days.

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Please attempt to capture a screenshot and share as many details as possible if this happens again. It sounds concerning. You can share details here so I can take a look but I also encourage you to open a Support case.

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

I have open a support case and will update this form if it happens again or a solution is found.