Select to view content in your preferred language

Allow to integrate my own documentation (online help)

06-24-2023 12:04 AM
Labels (2)
schenardi
Occasional Contributor

Please allow to link my own link to a documentation how to use my field-maps apps.

I want to integrate my own link to a website or pdf so that users get specific information for my solution and not only the technical documentation.

2 Comments
SarahSaint-Ruth
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi there,

Where would you want this link to appear. I ask because you could already do this today using a pop up on a feature. Would you be able to provide further information on the workflow to provide additional context if the pop-up isn't the solution you're looking for?

schenardi

I don't want a popup on a feature. I want to document the process itself. 

A simple way to integrate 1 to 3 links in an app (webmap) that creates a button/link to external content would be enough. 

As stories:

• As a field maps user I want to find out who I can contact if I have any problems with my currently opened app so that I can call the person or write a message
  • As a field maps user I want to view a documentation so that I can find the right way how to handle specific tasks with my current situation of data.
  • As an administrator I want to configure a location where the user can find assistance about the specific handling of my app and data.

Hope that helps, feel free to contact me personally.