Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcgis explorer 1700 ?

05-03-2011 11:04 PM
AchilleasDrosos
Occasional Contributor
When are we going to have the next version of Arcgis explorer? I sure hope to be lighter because the 1500 version needs a lot of pc resources...
😞
0 Kudos
21 Replies
AndreiIvanov
Deactivated User
Brian, make sure network location still exists, also it has read permissions. SDK did not change at all.
0 Kudos
BrianLocke
Frequent Contributor
Yeah I have thought of permissions have even moved it to the local machine.  Tried a bitmap, no matter what I try I seem to get this

failed to load the addin
Exception when attempting to create an instance of the 'LightningTracker.CheckBox' System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Key cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Hashtable.ContainsKey(Object key)
at System.Collections.Hashtable.Contains(Object key)
at ESRI.ArcGISExplorer.Mapping.SymbolCache.Init()
at ESRI.ArcGISExplorer.Mapping.SymbolCache.AddLocalImage(Bitmap originalBitmap, String name, Boolean inMySymbols)
at ESRI.ArcGISExplorer.Mapping.Symbol.CreateMarker(Bitmap bitmap, String name, Boolean inMySymbols)
at ESRI.ArcGISExplorer.Mapping.Symbol.CreateMarker(String filepath)
at LightningTracker.CheckBox..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at ExplorerCore.AddIn.CreateInstance()
0 Kudos