Web Experience Builder Questions

05-13-2020 11:56 AM
BennyNein
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm attempting to utilize the web experience builder to build present some information. I have two questions and an attachment to hopefully clarify my wording. The first question revolves around the map widget, but more specifically the icons on the web map. The legend/layer text highlights in purple when selected. I've been trying to figure out where the setting is to change that, but I can't find it.  

My second question also revolves around the map widget. I want to be able to pick on my points and have a pop-up. I have turned off the disable pop-up on the right in the widget settings, but I still can't click on them. What happens instead is the my entire map display becomes selected and I can't figure out how to deselect it. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Benny,

That color is controlled by the primary color for the selected theme. If you go into the selected theme you can change that by selecting the primary color. If you would like to unselect a point/polygon click outside the area. Do you have three or four layers? It looks like you have another polygon for the border that includes all the school territories. If that is correct, in your webmap you will need to remove the popup for the school and the other border polygon. This will ensure when you click the point, only one record will show in the popup. I did notice though, our click event does select all the polygons that intersect with the point. I will get this logged 

Thanks,

David