Selection Color Remains Blue in ArcGIS Experience Menu Widget

Jump to solution
06-19-2020 09:16 AM
NicoKroes2
New Contributor III

I have recently been using ArcGIS Experience Builder to build a Web Application for our city. I wanted to add a drop down menu to streamline navigation throughout the web application. The menu widget is a great way to accomplish this. However, when I attempt to select another color for the "current selected page", the color remains blue, which is the default (See Figure 1). In the menu widget menu in the ArcGIS Experience Builder, I have a transparent color selected (See Figure 2). I am not sure I am selecting the incorrect setting or if there is a bug with the software. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can provide any additional information that might help.

Menu Widget Showing Blue Color for Selected Page in ArcGIS Experience BuilderFigure 1

Selected Page in Menu Widget Adjustment Menu

Figure 2

David Martinez

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nick,

That clear option basically means default to the current theme color.  I believe we have an open issue on this, if not I will open one. To change the transparency go into more colors -->select a color -->adjust the transparency with slider.  Please let me know if this works or if it is not picking up the right color choice. 

Thanks,

David 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nick,

That clear option basically means default to the current theme color.  I believe we have an open issue on this, if not I will open one. To change the transparency go into more colors -->select a color -->adjust the transparency with slider.  Please let me know if this works or if it is not picking up the right color choice. 

Thanks,

David 

NicoKroes2
New Contributor III

Thanks. When I changed the color from clear to another color such as orange, the selected menu item appears as orange. It looks like it is functioning as it should. Thank you for your help with this!

Nico

0 Kudos