Map select tool limited to 100 features?

Jump to solution
05-04-2021 01:29 PM
Len
by
New Contributor II

After adding a map to an Experience Builder app in the online geoportal and enabling the 'select' tool for the map, when I view the published app I am only able to select a maximum of 100 features with the select tool. Is this a default setting and, if so, can I change it somewhere?

Thanks,

Len

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Len,

In the Data panel for your feature layer, you can change the data settings to increase the record page size for the data. By default, it is set at 100.

Cheers,

David 

View solution in original post

13 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Len,

In the Data panel for your feature layer, you can change the data settings to increase the record page size for the data. By default, it is set at 100.

Cheers,

David 

BrennaStohlgren
New Contributor II

The max amount of selected features seems to be 2000. I have it set to return 5000 in the settings of the data but I only get a max of 2000 features selected. Even when a boundary is created around over 2000 features. How can I get around this? 

lzk222
by
New Contributor III

The workaround is to put your hands together and pray that ESRI actually invests in improving their products instead of marketing UC and other BS.

AngelaSchirck
Occasional Contributor II

See my reply to rrahrs below, this is a setting that needs to be changed when the web layer is published to AGOL or Enterprise server.

0 Kudos
DAVIDWADSWORTH_LVVWD
New Contributor III

Thanks for taking the time to answer this the other year. I had a same question today. Am new to Experience Builder and with a quick web search found your answer. 

0 Kudos
JonathanPollack
Occasional Contributor

This is a nice/important feature but deeply buried ☹️.  I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why my map selections were limited to under 100 (never 100 excactly).  Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos
Len
by
New Contributor II

Ah, excellent, found it! Thanks, David!

0 Kudos
lzk222
by
New Contributor III

Since ESRI is heavily averse to using visuals (the irony) and relies on free labor (community members like us...god why do I do this), here is a GIF of where to find this setting. 

eb_selection_limit_change.gif

Thanks a lot, ESRI (Endless Source of Regression Issues).

ArianaMo1912
New Contributor III

Thank you so much for this!!!

0 Kudos