Issue publishing experience in Experience Builder

10-28-2020 12:29 PM
JennaFiacco
New Contributor II

I just created my first experience in Experience Builder and am ready to publish. I've been able to save and preview it but when I click publish, nothing happens...I don't even get an error warning. I've cleared my cache and cookies and have tried using different browsers but nothing is working. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jenna,

Are there any errors in the developer console?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
JennaFiacco
New Contributor II

Hi David,

I'm getting the following errors:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ... from origin ... has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on requested resource.

[esri.layers.mixins.PortalLayer] Failed to load layer...portal item

[esri.views.2d.engine.webgl.TextureManager] Object { name: "mapview-invalid-resource", details: undefined, message: "Couldn't find font arial-black-regular. Falling back to Arial Unicode MS Regular"}

Thanks,

Jenna

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jenna,

So it looks like you're using a portal item. Are you using a webmap with a layer from the portal? If yes, what are the permissions on the webmap and the layer? Can you provide some details about your experience? 

Thanks,

David 

0 Kudos
JennaFiacco
New Contributor II

Hi David,

Yes, I'm working a web map with a layer from the portal. The permissions for both are public. I'm trying to convert our current evacuation zone Webapp to an Experience. Individuals can search addresses or pan and click to find their evacuation zone. The Webapp currently has counties, roads, storm surge zones and hurricane evacuation zones, as well as a link to more information about evacuation zones.

Thanks,

Jenna

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you share the experience with me please? my username is dmart.

Thanks,

David 

0 Kudos
JennaFiacco
New Contributor II

I created a group and added you to it. Let me know if you have trouble viewing the experience. Thanks for you help!

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

I was able to open it. I will get back to you soon.