Is there a Time Slider Widget for Experience Builder?

Jump to solution
10-15-2020 11:03 PM
MarkChilcott
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Peoples,

Is there a Time Slider Widget for the new Experience Builder in AGOL?

I have an app developed with WebAppBuilder that I want to convert over to Experience Builder.

Is there a Developer sample - could look at development.

Cheers,

Mark

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

The new Timeline widget in ExB has been released today (AGOL 10.2).

View solution in original post

44 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mark,

Currently, we do not have a time slider widget, but it is on our list. You could check out the time slider in the JS API on how to use that widget and review this sample arcgis-experience-builder-sdk-resources/samples/widgets/editor at master · Esri/arcgis-experience-bu... on how to use a widget from the JS API in Experience Builder. 

TimeSlider widget | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.17 

TimeSlider | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.17 

Cheers,

David

MarkChilcott
Occasional Contributor III

Hi David,

Thanks for that.  I am starting to come up to speed with the apps, but have not got into the development side of things yet.  I am aware that more of the widgets from Web AppBuilder will be incorporated into Experience Builder in incremental updates, and as you mention the time slider is on the list.  Did you have a rough time frame in mind?

Cheers,

Mark

DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mark,

Let's add in Jianxia Song‌ to help out with your question regarding timeslider roadmap. 

Cheers,

David

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mark, the Time Slider widget currently is not in the release plan for Q1 2021. Could you please check in with us 6 months later? Any improvement for Time Slider you would like to see in Experience Builder?

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Jianxia, do you have an update on the release plan for the Time Slider widget for the Experience Builder? Can we expect to see one in Q2 2021?

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately the Time Slider widget will not be available in Q2 2021. It is on the priority list. We don't have a time line yet.

MeganEngel
Occasional Contributor II

Is there a time line for this widget to be added?

Thanks!

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@MeganEngel  The Timeline widget (Time Slider in WAB) is on the 2022 roadmap, hopefully delivered around Q2, 2022.

MichaelWen_Timmons
New Contributor III

The first link is no longer working. I need another example of how to use a widget from the JS API in EB. Thanks.