Hi - Error geocoding address table - ArcGIS PRO Desktop.

06-04-2020 07:09 PM
SergioMaia
New Contributor II

I have been trying to geocode a data of addresses but the systems gave me error 1:rror: 1 - Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses. Please, can you help? Thanks!

error message:

Start executing of geocoding.GeocodeAddresses
Start Time: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:59:16 PM
Executing Geocode Addresses...
ERROR 002105: Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
ERROR 000010: Geocode addresses failed.
Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
Failed to execute (GeocodeAddresses).
Failed at Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:59:18 PM (Elapsed Time: 1.90 seconds)
Error: 2105 - Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
Error: 10 - Geocode addresses failed.
Error: 1 - Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
Error: -2147467259 - Failed to execute (GeocodeAddresses).

3 Replies
MelissaDaniels1
New Contributor III

Did you ever find a solution? I am having a similar issue.

0 Kudos
Austinite79
New Contributor

I submitted the Geocode job and it completed the processing and at the very end failed with the message below.  When I check my ESRI account all credits were consumed.  Is there not a validation process that tell you you will need X number of credits to complete this job?  I assume that since I did not have enough credits for the job it threw the permissions error.  Anyone know if there is a way to recover the credits or for the Geocoding engine to produce the Points that were created in consuming my credits?

Geocode Addresses
=====================
Parameters

Input Table C:\Users\BenStewart\ArcGIS\Templates\May 2022 District 7 Voters\UpdatedNov2020_GC7_Voted.xlsx\Nov2020_GC7_Voted$
Input Address Locator https://geocode.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/GeocodeServer/ArcGIS World Geocoding Service
Input Address Fields 'Single Line Input' Address_Full VISIBLE NONE
Output Feature Class C:\Users\BenStewart\ArcGIS\Templates\May 2022 District 7 Voters\May 2022 District 7 Voters.gdb\GTownD7Nov2020Voters
Dynamic Output Feature Class STATIC
Country US
Preferred Location Type ADDRESS_LOCATION
Category Subaddress;'Point Address';'Street Address';'Distance Marker';Intersection;'Street Name'
Output Fields ALL
=====================
Start Time: Sunday, February 27, 2022 12:26:13 AM
Executing Geocode Addresses...
ERROR 002105: Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
ERROR 000010: Geocode addresses failed.
Geocoding privilege is required for geocoding the table of addresses.
Failed to execute (GeocodeAddresses).
Failed at Sunday, February 27, 2022 1:09:08 AM (Elapsed Time: 42 minutes 55 seconds)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
JinMa2
by
New Contributor II

This error code indicates that you do not have Geocode privileges assigned to your role. Please contact your organization's GIS Admin. It seems that when the GIS Admin customized roles for each member, Geocode privileges were not granted to you. 

0 Kudos