Filters will not filter

Jump to solution
08-20-2020 08:07 AM
PaulMorrison
New Contributor II

Just started with experience builder and attempting to add a few different filters.   I'm able to create the filters with user input, but the filters never actually apply to the dataset.   I use the toggle on/off, tried zooming in/out, but nothing appears to apply the filter to the data.    I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but can't quite figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Henry_PeleshBW
Occasional Contributor

Tonghui Ming‌, Is there any word on if we will be able to see this filter enhancement available in the Developer edition of Experience Builder? Or possibly a time frame for the next release for developer edition that will have this update?

Thanks,

Henry

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Henry,

ExB Dev Edition 1.2 has been released today, and it should cover this fix.

Cheers,

Tonghui

Paco
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello again!   im having a similar issue.  my single Feature Layer mapviews DO get Filtered in the widget,  but my multiple Feature Layer mapview does NOT get Filtered with the same widget.

from this post it sounds like multiple or 'grouped' Feature Layers should work with the Filter Widget?  maybe im missing something?  but my tests show it works with my single layer mapviews but not my multiple layer mapview.   any help?   my simple SQL query is "input greater than(user input) and input less than(user input)".   a range of integer values.    

thx!

p

0 Kudos
Jussi_Lehtonen
New Contributor
  • It seems that in the Experience in ArcGIS Enterprise version 11,
  • I cannot filter a map service inside a group created in Map Viewer.
  • I can filter the same map service if it is not inside a group.
  • I can filter a feature layer inside a group created in Map Viewer (the same data as in the map service, but added to the Map Viewer as feature layer
0 Kudos