Feature Info Widget Error: Cannot read property 'some' of null

Jump to solution
01-12-2021 04:48 PM
AzinSharaf
Occasional Contributor II

I am using ExB Dev 1.2. I have a feature info widget and some filters. The widget interaction works fine as long as the filter result returns a record. If the filter result returns zero record, the Feature Info widget content would change to "cannot read property some of null' and the only way to get rid of it is to refresh the web application. 

AzinSharaf_0-1610498622774.png

@DavidMartinez Your input is much appreciated. 

AzinSharaf_1-1610498659694.png

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

@AzinSharaf  I was able to reproduce your issue. I noticed if the filter doesn't return any results the Feature Info will display no data, which is correct. However, once I  modified the filter the Feature Info did not update unless I toggled off and on the filter to run the filter again. The expected behavior is the Feature Info should update with the new results. Thanks for letting us know about this. We will get this fixed soon.

Thanks,

David 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Azin,

Can you give me an example of a type of filter (the combination) you're using?  I was using an AND and I was only able to produce no data found. 

Than ks,

David

0 Kudos
AzinSharaf
Occasional Contributor II

@DavidMartinez 

I have 6 filters (in 1 Filter widget) with AND combination. Let me know if you need more information.

AzinSharaf_0-1610565790145.png

AzinSharaf_1-1610566047958.png

DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

@AzinSharaf  I was able to reproduce your issue. I noticed if the filter doesn't return any results the Feature Info will display no data, which is correct. However, once I  modified the filter the Feature Info did not update unless I toggled off and on the filter to run the filter again. The expected behavior is the Feature Info should update with the new results. Thanks for letting us know about this. We will get this fixed soon.

Thanks,

David