Experience Builder map not showing

10-08-2020 06:30 AM
LucCournoyer
New Contributor

I'm working with Experience Builder and I can't get the map I select to show on my page. All I get is the waiting animation as shown in the picture below. It doesn't show in creation or live mode but I see it in the preview pane of the parameters of the widget (left side of the screen). It doesn't work with any type of web map (my content, live atlas or public maps). I tried with ArcGIS Online and on our ArcGIS Enterprise and it doesn't work on both.  I don't get an error saying there is a problem with the map.  All other elements on my page are displayed correctly.

I'm new to Experience Builder so maybe it's a beginner's error. Any clues?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you open the developer console and see if there are any errors? Which browser are you using?

David

LucCournoyer
New Contributor

Hi !

I use Chrome. Of course, it works with Firefox...

Thank you

0 Kudos
Geoeki
by
New Contributor III

Hi David...I have the same issue with Chrome. Everything works with Firefox.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ekrem,

Can you share your experience with me? My username is dmart. Are there any errors in the developer console? 

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
SandraHayden
New Contributor III

I get the same error. I am using Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I made a blank app with a map on a single page, which worked. Then I duplicated the map. The error is:

map display error.png

0 Kudos
BrackenDavis
New Contributor III

I'm having the same issue in Chrome 101.0.4951.67.  It works fine in Firefox, but the map won't show up in Chrome, unless I resize the browser window, then the map will show up. 

How do we resolve this issue?  Most of my organization uses Chrome.

0 Kudos