Experience Builder Feature Info Widget - Attribute Order

07-17-2020 12:03 PM
AFackler_NAPSG
Occasional Contributor

I am putting together a simple app that lets you click on a state and see the associated data. I decided I wanted to use the Feature Information widget to show data from one source while the pop-ups show other data. However I noticed that the Feature Info widget puts the attributes into alphabetical order and not the same order as it is in the feature layer. Is there any way to fix this to change the attributes to the default order? Alphabetical makes the data basically unusable.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AFackler_NAPSG
Occasional Contributor

UPDATE:

A work around for this is add the data into a web map and use the pull data in Experience Builder to pull in the web map, then try it and it seems to order it correctly. The above example is pulling a feature layer itself not through a web map. Hope that helps for anyone who may stumble across this!

WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the situation you described. What is the attributes order in the feature layer? Did you set the order in feature layer's popup? If possible, could you share the data? 

Thanks,

Wei 

0 Kudos