Embedding dashboard charts in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
07-21-2020 07:10 AM
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

I know I can embed an entire #dashboard in #Experience Builder - but is it possible to embed just one #chart from an existing, multicomponent dashboard in ExpBuilder? 

Right now the only way I see to embed multiple charts is to create dashboards that contain only one chart, embed that, and repeat.  But if you want to add a bunch of charts to ExpBuilder that is a pain and messy to manage.  I was hoping there might be some way in the embed URL to specify one component from the dashboard.

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

As currently, there isn't a widget for charts, It's pretty certain to be added in future releases.

The Experience Builder is planned to catch up with the available widgets that exist for the WebApp Builder, but it's going to take a while.

Some other alternatives would be to either develop a widget or use an external resource, as you already did. I saw some Experiences that use external pie charts from different websites.

Shay.

Shay

View solution in original post

2 Replies
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

As currently, there isn't a widget for charts, It's pretty certain to be added in future releases.

The Experience Builder is planned to catch up with the available widgets that exist for the WebApp Builder, but it's going to take a while.

Some other alternatives would be to either develop a widget or use an external resource, as you already did. I saw some Experiences that use external pie charts from different websites.

Shay.

Shay
HitendrasinhMahida
New Contributor

Any timeline for the availability of some of those must-have widgets like charts? Are widgets build and delivered considering popularity/demand?

Where can I find the Experience widget build by community?