Copy an ExpBuilder page from one project to another

Jump to solution
04-26-2021 11:29 AM
Labels (1)
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

Is it possible to copy an ExpBuilder page from one project to another?  I have an existing page that has extensive filters set up.  It would be useful to copy this to another ExpBuilder project that has the same data source.  Or put another way, I'd like to "import" a page from one project to another.

Jay
Washoe County GIS
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrittanyBurson

We really need this. As @JonathanMcDougall stated it does not appear to currently be possible. Can you submit an Idea here on geonet so others can vote it up?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JonathanMcDougall

This would be very useful. At the moment the only option would be to publish your "filter" page as a template then build the rest of your experience around that. Clunky, I know.

BrittanyBurson

We really need this. As @JonathanMcDougall stated it does not appear to currently be possible. Can you submit an Idea here on geonet so others can vote it up?

JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
GuillaumeArnaud
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

You can bypass with this trick : https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/create-page-template-or-copy-a-pag... I vote on your post and I hope that Esri develop a real solution.

0 Kudos
ArianaMo1912
New Contributor III

Is it still not an option to copy pages from one experience to another? I am not using developer option.

0 Kudos